Stark County Catholic Schools aims to keep its tuition as low as possible at each of its schools, while providing students access to excellent academic, athletic, spiritual and extra-curricular programs. SCCS is proud to boast some of the lowest tuition rates in the State of Ohio! Tuition costs are kept low through various ways including subsidies, fundraising efforts, grants and scholarship programs.
Stark County Catholic Schools offer:
- $3.2 million awarded in tuition assistance each year
- Tuition assistance programs offered to students in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- More than 31 financial aid and scholarship programs
- 11 schools accept the State of Ohio EdChoice and EdChoice Expansion Program
- Payment plans and personalized tuition payment schedules are available
Tuition Assistance and Scholarships Options:
- EdChoice Scholarship: Stark County Catholic Schools is a provider of the State of Ohio Scholarship program. Families eligible for these state-funded scholarships must meet state-designated financial need levels or have students assigned to a state-designated list of public schools. Please visit the State of Ohio website.
- Stark County Catholic High Schools offer tuition incentive programs, tuition grant options and academic scholarships.
View Central Catholic Scholarships
View St. Thomas Aquinas Scholarships
- Stark County Catholic Elementary Schools offer: Stark Catholic Elementary School Alumni Scholarships, "Be A Student's Friend" Scholarships, Parish and School Scholarships, Tuition Assistance programs, Diocesan scholarships and Ohio Catholic Federal Credit Union Catholic School Scholarships.